21 February, 2015

"Love Me Like You Do" Inspired Makeup




The new film 50 Shades of Grey just hit theatres just a week ago and with new films comes new soundtracks full of exciting new music from great artists. My long time love Ellie Goulding is featured on the soundtrack with the tune "Love Me Like You Do" and to say I'm obsessed is the understatement of my year...and it's only February! 

With new music comes new music videos, and with new videos comes new makeup! Ellie kept it simple and stunning as per usual in the video with glowy, dewy skin and a subtle smoked out eye. Her trademark look. I decided to take a crack at it in my newest tutorial you can find here.

I tried out a new foundation in the video which I will be reviewing and will have my thoughts on it up very soon.

All the products are listed down below. I hope you all enjoy it and have a very relaxing weekend!




Products Used (as applied)
Clinique Superprimer
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C1
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Urban Decay 'Naked Palette': Shades Used Virgin, Sin, Naked, Toasted
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Bare Minerals Pressed READY Blush in Aphrodisiac
Covergirl Lip Liner in Wild Clover
MAC Flamingo
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream


Megan xx




No comments:

Post a Comment