01 March, 2015

Take Me To Church





This past week I saw one of my new found music loves, and after this show I can confidently say he will be staying on my playlist for...ever? Hozier, formally known as Andrew Hozier-Byrne, is an incredibly talented man from Wicklow, Ireland that has captured my attention for the past few months. His self titled album Hozier was released September of last year in Ireland, and globally in October.

He is most commonly known for his breakthrough single 'Take Me to Church', but I promise you there is SO much more that hides behind the smash hit. I didn't find a single song that made me reach for that skip button...and that is always a good sign.

Seeing that I upload every Saturday I decided to film a little "Get Ready With Me". I kept it pretty simple seeing as shows can get pretty steamy when 1000+ people are crammed into a small area to listen to incredibly talented people pour their souls out on stage.

Hozier's talent is for the lack of a better word INCREDIBLE!!! I found myself in awe watching him sing his heart out to the sold out crowd. A couple standing next to me even made the remark that he, in the full 90 minute set, hadn't had a single mess up. Not that I ever go to shows just waiting for the moment they mess up, buuuuut when the fact was brought to my attention it solidified my love for him even more. I HIGHLY recommend checking out the album and if you ever get the chance seeing him in person. It's a decision I don't think anyone could ever regret.

Check out the video and let me know down below who has thoroughly impressed you at a gig!

PRODUCTS USED(IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE)
MAC Face and Body in C1
BareMinerals Stroke of Light in 2
BareMinerals Multi-Tasking Concealer in Summer Bisque
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Hourglass 'Modernist' Palette in Infinity
Maybelline Line Stiletto
BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Nars Blush in
MAC Lip Liner in Stripdown

Megan xo








No comments:

Post a Comment