01 February, 2015

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

What better way to start off my first ever blog post than with an introduction? Any suggestions?....no? Then lets get on with it.

My real name isn't MissLoveLately. Shocker I know. My actual name is Megan Pickle...yes, Pickle. I promise, it's on all my legal documents and everything.

Now that we've gone through all the fomalities lets get to the gritty stuff. I live with the love of my life, and I know what you're thinking...it's not Harry Styles. As much as I'm sure me and every other woman, teen, and prebuscent with eyes wishes it were true, it sadly is not. sighhh. But I'm a survior, I'll be okay...now what was I on about? Ahhh yes, the love of my life Nonna Ragan. The 60 year old Italian spit fire who I have adored since I opened my eyes a chilly September evening.We live in a nice, not so spacious two bedroom home right outside of St. Louis. Not the most exoctic of locations but it's home.

The absolute, must know facts about me are as but not limited to the following: I am the Chandler of my inner circle. Yes, the one and only Chandler Bing. Witty, sarcastic, extreeeemely bad joke telling Chandler Bing from Friends. Can you tell what my favorite show is? My favorite color is black. I could truly live off bananas...that potassium filled fruit has stolen my heart. I am makeup obsessed, and a freelance hair artist with a love/specialty in mens grooming. I make YouTube videos. Who doesn't these days?!?  I don't have a favorite Disney princess. Cue the gasps...I know, I know, how dare I. Have I forgotten anything? Ahh yes, I, Megan Pickle, a 21 year old woman have lost my heart to One Direction. And I say it proudly. I've never been one to hide my latest obsessions, loves, or lusts, and this band is no exception. (insert heart eyed emojis for days...)

So there you have it. The basic of basics about the girl behind the blog.

Any questions? No? Great, now strap in kids, you're in for a wild ride.

Not really, my life is as ordinary as ordinary gets but it's my story, and I love it.

Megan xx








Spit Fire Nonna at her best.
Doing what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment